Bank of Jordan provides the overdraft service for all its corporate clients to finance their needs and to supply them with the liquidity required to process their work and activities. Such credit is extended to corporations within specific ceilings that match their volume of work.
What is an overdraft account?
It is a form of credit facilities enabling corporations and small- and medium-sized institutions to obtain additional liquidity from time to time for financing working capital. The client is awarded a certain ceiling, which is determined after studying his/her needs. Interest is calculated monthly on the outstanding balance and not the ceiling, which gets renewed annually.
Advantages of an overdraft account at Bank of Jordan:
- A credit ceiling that matches your needs and volume of commercial business
- A competitive interest rate
- Easy and quick processing of credit extension
- Calculating interest monthly on the outstanding balance and not the ceiling
- Annual renewal of the overdraft ceiling
- Easy withdrawal from and deposit in the account
Beneficiaries from the overdraft account:
- All corporates of whatever activity or line of business
- All public and private corporations
For more information, please visit any of our branches or contact us at our contact center and phone banking, at your service 24/7.