Position: Vice Chairman/ Representative of Al Tawfiq Investment House – Jordan
Date of Birth: 12/2/1972
Date of Membership: 18/4/2017
Nature of Membership: Non-Executive / Non-Independent
- M.A. in Business Administration from City University/ UK, 2000.
- B.A. in Science Marketing from Western International University/ UK, 1992.
- Chairman of the Board of Al-Tawfiq Investment House / Jordan, as of 2007.
- Board member of Bank of Jordan from 17/02/2005 until 14/06/2015.
- Vice Chairman of Al – Eqbal Investment Company from 2009 until 08/2017.
- Chairman of Petroeuropa / Spain, as of 2014
- Chief Executive Officer of JABA Inversiones Inmobiliarias / Spain, as of 2014
- Chairman of the Board of the Arab Islamic Bank / Palestine, from 2001 until 04/2016.
- Vice Chairman of Excel for Financial Investments Company, from 23/03/2006 until 15/10/2014 and from 19/11/2014 until 18/04/2016.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Islamic Corporation for Development of the Private Sector - Islamic Development Bank / Jeddah, from 9/2009 until 2013.
- Assistant General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 9/2003 until 4/2004.
- Managing Director of Arab Islamic Bank / Palestine, from 9/1999 until 6/2001.
- Assistant General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 4/1999 until 9/1999.
- Executive Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 7/1995 until 4/1999.
Other Current Board Memberships:
- Board member of Al – Eqbal Investment Company.
Former Board Memberships:
- Zahrat Al Urdon Real Estate & Hotels Investments Company.
- Board Member of Jordan Express Tourist Transportation Company (JETT).
- The International Tobacco and Cigarettes Company.
- Trust International Transport Company.
- Al-Yarmouk Insurance Company.
- Arab Union International Insurance Company.
- Industrial Development Bank.
- Al-Ekbal Printing and Packaging Company.
Professional Experience Gained Through Work in Private Business:
- A total of 17 years of experience in financial and investment services, including 10 years in the field of Islamic financial and investment services.