Position: Board Member / Representative of Al Lu’lu’a Trading & Investment Co.
Date of Birth: 1/5/1960 Date of Membership: 30/7/2015
Nature of Membership: Non-Executive / Non- Independent
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from the Portland State University/ USA, 1984.
- General Manager of the Advanced Engineering Group / Jordan, as of 2007 untill march 2018.
- Founder and CEO of Quartz Electro Mechanic Company/ Ras Al-Khaima, UAE, as of 2006 to date.
- Founder and partner of the Advanced Electrical Engineering Company / Qatar, as of 2001 to date.
- CEO of Kuwait Electrical Poles & Lighting Industries Company WLL (KEPLIC) / Kuwait, as of 1999 to date.
- Founder and CEO of the Qatar Electromechanical Company / Qatar, as of 1998 untill sep. 2017.
- Founder and CEO of Faddan Electromechanical Contracting Company / Jordan, from 1994 until 1997.
- Deputy General Manager of the National Industries Company / Jordan, from 1/2004 until 7/2004.
- Deputy General Manager of Faddan for Trading and Contracting Company / Kuwait, from 1984 until 1990.
Other Current Board Memberships:
- Board member of the arab islamic bank/ Palestaine.
Former Board Memberships:
- Board Member of Al-Saqr Insurance Company.
- Board Member of the United Cable Industries Company / Jordan.
- Founding member of the clean energy company/ jordan.
Professional Experience Acquired from Private Business:
- Over 30 years of experience in Jordan, the Gulf, and the USA including founding and managing various engineering companies in several countries.
Other Professional Experience:
- Experience in project management and development.