Position: Board Member / Representative of Al Araka for Investments Co.
Date of Birth: 6/7/1962 Date of Membership: 7/3/2009
Nature of Membership: Non-Executive / Non- Independent
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering (Computer Science / Systems Analysis) from George Washington University, Washington D.C. / USA, 1985.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics & Military Sciences from The Citadel USA – The Military College of South Carolina/USA, 1983.
- CEO of New Vision for Electronics as of 3/2015 to date.
- CEO of King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau, from 7/2010 to until 5/2014 .
- CEO of Aqaba Development Corporation, form 1/2010 until 7/2010.
- General Manager of Saraya Aqaba, from 2/2007 until 12/2009.
- Revenues and Customs Commissioner in Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA), from 1/2004 until 2/2007.
- Gulf Area Manager of Qatar for the Middle East Contracting Company, from 9/2002 until 12/2003.
- Tala Bay CEO, from 10/2000 until 9/2002.
- General Manager of Trans Jordan for Communications Services Company, from 5/1997 until 9/2000.
- General Manager of Al-Nisr for Advanced Telecommunications Company, from 2/1997 until 11/2003.
- Vast military experience, serving in the military, from 1985 until 1996.
Other Current Board Memberships:
- Member of of the board of social security investment fund ,as of 4/2017
- chairman o jordan investment trust , as of october 2017.
Former Board Memberships:
- Chairman of the board of the king Abdullah II Design & Development Bureau (KADDB) from 12/2010 until 5/2014.
- Member of the board of INJAZ, as of 2016 untill 2018.
- Member of the board of tustees - Mutah university, from 2009 untill 2018.
- Member of the board of jordan investment trust, as of 2014 untill 2017.
- Member of the Board of Trustees- The Royal Tank Museum.
- Member of the Board of Trustees - Jordan University for Science and Technology (JUST).
- Member of the Board of Aqaba Water Company, from 1/2010 until 8/2010.
- Member of the Board of the Aqaba port and Containers Company, from 1/2010 until 8/2010.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Aqaba Airports Company, from 1/2010 until 8/2010.
- Member of the Board of Trustees-Mutah University, from 11/2009 until 8/2010.
- Member of the Board of Trustees - Applied Sciences University, from 1/2006 until 10/2009.
- ASEZA Commissioner, from 1/2004 until 2/2007.
- Board Member of Jordan Electricity Distribution Company, from 6/2006 until 3/2007.
- Board Chairman of Aqaba International School, from 6/2006 until 2/2007.
- Board Member of the Yemeni payphone Company, from 9/1998 until 9/2000.
- Board Member of the Middle East Defense and Security Agency, from 8/1997 until 11/2003.
- Vice Chairman of the King Abdullah Special Operation Training Center (KASOTC), from 12/2010 until 2/2013.
- Member of Greater Amman Municipality Council, from 8/2010 until 8/2013.