No matter what your banking needs are, and to execute your transactions accurately and quickly, Bank of Jordan will always be closer to you and the most capable to fulfill the requirements of your commercial operations at a high quality level.
What are the bills for collection?
They are promissory notes or drafts that are drawn by an exporter, called the drawer. The payment order specifies a certain amount to be paid to the issuer or to any other party at sight or a specific date. The amount of the draft represents the value of a commercial deal at cost or with transport expenses or any other arrangement agreed upon. This draft is included in the documents prepared for shipping the goods.
Advantages of bills for collection service at Bank of Jordan:
- Easy and quick issuance of bills of collection
- Competitive rates
- Accuracy in processing transactions
- Quick procedures for extending or renewing bills of collection
Beneficiaries from the bills of collection service:
- All entities and project contractors of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs who own businesses, industrial and commercial vocations
- Persons who deal in export/import businesses
Commercial Services Centers at Bank of Jordan
To upgrade the level of services provided to small and medium-size enterprises and to speed up the processing of transactions at the highest degree of professionalism, Bank of Jordan has established 11 specialized centers across the Kingdom.
The locations are as follows:
- Mecca Street
- Al Rawnaq
- First Circle
- Al Hussein