Position: Board Member/ Representative of Arab Gulf General Inv. & Transport Co.
Date of Birth: 6/7/1955 Date of Membership: 22/10/2008
Nature of Membership: Non-Executive /Non- Independent
- M.Sc. in Family Medicine, London University/ UK, 1990.
- Membership of the Royal College of Family Physicians/ UK, 1987.
- M.B, B.Ch. in Medicine from Cairo University/ Egypt, 1980.
- Founder and Director of the Jordan Center of Family Medicine, as of 10/1991.
- Family Physician in the private sector, as of 1992.
- Part-time Lecturer at Liverpool University, University of Jordan, Jordan University of Science and Technology, during the period between 1987 until 2000.
- President of the Jordanian Society of Family Physicians, serving several terms from 7/1993 until 2012.
Other previous Board Memberships:
- Board Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Consultant and Investment Group Company (Istishari Hospital) since 6/ 2007 until 1/2016.