Commercial loans from Bank of Jordan offer small and medium-size enterprises competitive financing programs with additional and diversified benefits in the form of commercial loans for financing working capital as well as various activities and commercial operations.
What is meant by a Commercial Loan?
It is a one-time loan extended for a specific purpose to customers with small and medium-size enterprises and are engaged in commercial services. The loan is repaid in installments as agreed between the Bank and the client taking into consideration the customer’s cash flow. Interest on the loan, which expires upon repayment, is charged on the diminishing outstanding balance or the installment including interests or interest and commission deducted in advance.
Advantages of a Commercial Loan from Bank of Jordan
- The loan amount corresponds with your needs and commercial business volume
- Competitive interest rate
- Easy and quick processing of credit extension
- Easy monthly installments that correspond with your cash flow
- Charging interest on the diminishing outstanding balance or the installment including interest or interest and commission deducted in advance
Beneficiaries from Commercial Loans
- All entities and projects of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs and individuals who own trading and industrial vocations
- Persons who deal in export/import businesses
Commercial Services Centers at Bank of Jordan
To upgrade the level of services provided to small and medium-size enterprises and to speed up the processing of transactions at the highest degree of professionalism, Bank of Jordan has established 11 specialized centers across the Kingdom.
The locations are as follows:
- Mecca Street
- Al Rawnaq
- First Circle
- Al Hussein