Commercial loans from Bank of Jordan provide the corporate sector with a number of competitive financing programs as well as additional and diversified advantages. In the form of commercial loans, this type of credit finances working capital and various commercial activities and operations you are handling.
What is a commercial loan?
It is a one-time loan extended to private and public corporates for a specific purpose. Repayment in monthly installments is agreed upon by the client and the bank based on the customer’s cash flow. Interest is charged on the diminishing outstanding or the installment, including interests or interest and commission deducted in advance. The loan expires when it is repaid.
Advantages of commercial loans at Bank of Jordan:
- Loan amount corresponds with your needs and business volume
- Competitive interest rate
- Easy and quick processing of credit extension
- Easy monthly installments that correspond with your cash flow
- Charging interest on the diminishing loan outstanding or the installment including interest or interest and commission deducted in advance
Beneficiaries from commercial loans:
- All corporates of whatever activity or line of business
- All public and private corporations
For more information, please visit any of our branches or contact us at our contact center and phone banking, at your service 24/7.