The bonded service is considered one of the specialized services provided by Bank of Jordan to its corporate clients so they can obtain a certain liquidity percentage of the value of their stored goods. As such, clients are able to secure needed liquidity required by their activities and businesses.
What is the overdraft/bonded?
It is a form of credit facilities that enables industrial or commercial corporates to obtain liquidity through financing a portion of the working capital in order to fund the imported goods stored at the bonded. This transaction involves extending the client a certain ceiling to be specified after examining his/her needs. Interest is calculated on the outstanding balance and not the ceiling, which is renewed annually.
Advantages of the overdraft/bonded at Bank of Jordan:
- Provides clients with financing against the goods stored in the bonded as security
- Competitive interest rates and commission
- Easy and quick processing of transactions
Beneficiaries from the overdraft/bonded:
- All corporates of whatever activity and line of business
- All public and private corporations
For more information, please visit any of our branches or contact us at our contact center and phone banking, at your service 24/7.