Bank of Jordan is glad to start of the “Internship / مهنتي” program, which enables school and university students and prepares them to work in the financial sector by providing them with the necessary skills. This is done through providing field training in different sectors according to each student’s specialization, and reflecting the academic information learned on the actual workplace to prepare students to enter the workforce.
Terms and requirements of application:
- The student should be actively enrolled at the school/university.
- GPA of 68% or 2.5 and above at university, and 80% or above at school.
- The university student’s specialization must be related to the banking field.
- Passing the interview.
Required documents and application process:
- A written request by the university or school to provide training to the student.
- An original or certified grade card for the past semester.
- Photo of the ID and the school/university card.
- Application Form Click here.
- The Bank will contact all applicants through mobile numbers, to notify them of the acceptance or rejection of their application.