Short messaging service (SMS) .
This service enables you to stay directly informed about financial entries on your account as they occur, through short messages on your mobile. You can also specify the messages you would like to receive as following:
- Morning balance (once every workday morning)
- Cash deposits
- Cheque deposits
- cash withdrawal
- card transactions
- Renewal of fixed deposits
- Monthly loan payment
- Incoming transfer
- Overdrawn accounts (once every workday morning)
- Incoming cheques
- Bouncing cheques
- Recurrent instructions
- Loan deduction
- Electronic transfer to other accounts
- Internal transfer to other accounts
- Bills payment
- Electronic transfer from other accounts
- Internal transfer from other accounts
The SMS service is provided free of charge for the first 5 messages monthly. As of the 6th message, the cost is 5 piasters per message. The daily balance SMS is for 3 piasters per message.
The SMS service is provided free of charge to clients of banking bundles.