Position: Vice Chairman/ Representative of Al Tawfiq Investment House - Jordan
Date of Birth: 12/2/1972
Date of Membership: 17/4/2017
Nature of Membership: Non-Executive / Non-Independent
- M.A. in Business Administration from City University/ UK, 2000.
- B.A. in Science Marketing from Western International University/ UK, 1992.
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Al-Tawfiq Investment House / Jordan, as of 2007.
- Chairman of the Board of the Arab Islamic Bank / Palestine, from 2001 to date.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Islamic Corporation for Development of the Private Sector - Islamic Development Bank / Jeddah, as of 9/2009.
- Assistant General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 9/2003 until 4/2004.
- Managing Director of Arab Islamic Bank / Palestine, from 9/1999 until 6/2001.
- Assistant General Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 4/1999 until 9/1999.
- Executive Manager of Bank of Jordan, from 7/1995 until 4/1999.
Other Current Board Memberships:
- Board Chairman of the Arab Islamic Bank / Palestine.
- Board Chairman of Trust International Transport Company.
- Vice Chairman of Al – Eqbal Investment Company.
- Vice Chairman of Zahrat Al Urdon Real Estate & Hotels Investments Company.
- Vice Chairman of Excel for Financial Investments Company.
- Board Member in the International Tobacco and Cigarettes Company.
Former Board Memberships:
- Board Member of Jordan Express Tourist Transportation Company (JETT).
- Board Member of Al-Yarmouk Insurance Company.
- Board Member of Arab Union International Insurance Company.
- Board Member of Industrial Development Bank.
- Board Member of Al-Ekbal Printing and Packaging Company.
Professional Experience Gained Through Work in Private Business:
- A total of 17 years of experience in financial and investment services, including 10 years in the field of Islamic financial and investment services.