We, at Bank of Jordan, have designed the new Marathon savings accounts for youth who aim at excellence, achievement and saving to secure a better future. This new account also rewards your commitment to saving with valuable cash prizes throughout the year.
- A reward of up to 20% on the account balance at the end of the commitment period (percentage depends on commitment term, 1-8 years)
- Exlusive draws for "Marathon" account hloders including cash prizes up to JD 2,000 based on the monthly commitment value or the monthly payment, whichever is less
- Entering the savingd accountdrawings on valuable cash prizes.
- Joining the banking buncles based on the account balance average.
- Possibility of obtaining a Debit card and a monthly free E-statement
- Free subscription to “Mobile Cash”, the smart phone payment service
- At least JD 25 monthly must be added to the account to maintain eligibility
- The minimum initial balance for opening a Marathon savings account is JD 200
- If the account balance does not grow by at least JD 25 in a given month, the account will not be eligible for drawings and the client will be given a grace period until the end of the month, after which a JD 5 fine will be applied
- If the abovementioned condition continues for three consecutive months, the account will be automatically removed from the system and a JD 25 early closing fee will be applied
- Valid ID
For more information, please visit your nearest branch or contact our Call Center around the clock at: 06 5807777.
- Prizes are subject to the provisions of applicable income tax law
- Prizes are subject to Bank terms and conditions