The banking products provided by the Commercial Services Department at Bank of Jordan are distinguished by diversification and comprehensiveness. Among these services are all types of bank guarantees, namely: (tender, performance, maintenance, customs, shipping, payment).
What is meant by bank guarantees?
They are undertakings given by the Bank, at the request of clients, for a specific purpose and to specific beneficiaries. Guarantees include those for participating in a tender as well as guarantees for performance and customs, etc. The pledge entails paying a certain amount to the order of the beneficiary if the guaranteed party does not abide by the purpose specified in the guarantee within a period that ends upon the expiry of the guarantee.
Advantages of bank guarantees service at Bank of Jordan:
- Competitive commission for issuing guarantees
- Quick processing of transactions and issuing of guarantees
- Issuing all kinds of guarantees according to your needs
- Possibility of easy and quick renewal of guarantees
Beneficiaries of bank guarantees:
- All entities and project contractors of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs who own businesses, industrial and commercial vocations
- Persons who deal in export/import businesses
Commercial Services Centers at Bank of Jordan
To upgrade the level of services provided to small and medium-size enterprises and to speed up the processing of transactions at the highest degree of professionalism, Bank of Jordan has established 11 specialized centers across the Kingdom.
The locations are as follows:
- Mecca Street
- Al Rawnaq
- First Circle
- Al Hussein